I’m a photographer based in the Northern Virginia/DC area who loves capturing fun, modern images of dogs and pets in their natural environment like your home or favorite park. I’m probably best described as the dog obsessed camera lady who is owned by 2 rescue hounds, Stella and Goose, and 2 rescue kitties, Bob and Baby Kitty. You can also find me at dog rescue events volunteering my time and photography to help adoptable dogs find their forever homes.
Here are some other random things about me:
– I would much rather live somewhere I could wear flip flops and jeans all year round.
– I’m also a graphic designer and love designing logos and am mildly obsessed with minimalist design.
– While my husband is a beer connoisseur, I’d rather have a soda.
– I often dream of living on a ranch I can make into an animal sanctuary for homeless animals.
– I hate shoes with laces and hate wearing socks.
– I really enjoy dog training and hope to one day be a certified dog obedience trainer.
– I love scary movies.
– I wish I enjoyed cooking.
– I don’t have a favorite color, but I do have favorite color combinations and they usually depend on my mood.
– I’m a capricorn.
– The Outer Banks, North Carolina is my favorite vacation spot.
– I love watching ghost shows on TV.
– My favorite candy is Smarties.
– My husband took me camping for the first time recently and now I want to go all the time.
I’d love to know more about you and your pets! Drop me an email at email@example.com and say hello!
Photo above by Courtney Hathaway Photography
Virginia German Shepherd Rescue Foster, Dinah